With the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, hemp planting quadrupled in the first year of its widespread commercial cultivation ― and rightfully so. An alternative to mainstream crops caught in the U.S.-China trade war, hemp is the source of cannabidiol (CBD), an industry that could be worth $16 billion by 2025, a figure which Business Insider reports that Wall Street is estimating.
To serve as a major, nationwide service to farmers, business owners and end users, Paragon Processing ― a state-of-the-art facility offering total seed-to-shelf solutions for industrial-scale hemp processing, manufacturing and storage, as well as private- and white-label goods ― recently opened for business. It is the largest operating hemp processing facility in the U.S., encompassing 250,000 square feet. The high-security facility, stationed on a 38-acre property, is located 140 miles south of Denver.
A one-stop-shop partnership for clients, whether they are farmers seeking assistance, new companies testing an idea, or an established business seeking to strengthen its production practices and/or product lines, Paragon Processing offers a wide range of turnkey services. These include extraction, distillation, isolation, THC-free processing, sales, storage and third-party laboratory testing.
Some facts about our facility:
- It can store up to 50 million pounds of hemp biomass, and hosts 13 dock-high loading positions, along with housing Superior Flow-branded proprietary processing equipment.
- It offers full-scale processing for up to 1 million pounds of hemp biomass per month.
- Climate controlled, it minimizes the risks associated with external weather conditions and temperature shifts, providing solutions for all farmers’ needs.
- By offering the proper storage conditions and ideal cooler temperatures, the threat of mold is eliminated.
- It includes fully certified fire sprinkler systems (it was both a former Columbia House Records space and a Kroger distribution center.)
Paragon Processing practices are central to establishing trust and transparency in the hemp processing industry, while assisting farmers with developing best practices, recording accurate genetics-related data and mapping full traceability of hemp biomass. Post-harvest farm support is also a core value of Paragon Processing, where the team provides:
- Assistance surrounding the manufacturing of hemp-derived products, with no upfront or monthly costs required. From industrialized harvests, Paragon Processing can process hemp biomass into winterized crude and produce CBD distillate, THC-free distillate, CBD isolate, CBG, CBN and CBD-infused products.
- The most up-to-date and state-of-the-art techniques, including cryo-ethanol extraction and three-stage molecular distillation, where 300 liters per hour of winterized crude can be successfully processed into full spectrum distillate oil.
On the business side, future and current company owners alike can take advantage of Paragon’s services. A third-party accredited laboratory is on site, complete with Certificate of Analysis (COA) assignments.
Hemp planting, and its need for safe and reliable processing, manufacturing and storage, has exploded since the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill. We are confidently answering this call to serve the needs of farmers, business owners and ultimately, end users.
For more information, email us at email@example.com.
About Paragon Processing
Paragon Processing is a Colorado-based company that specializes in providing turnkey services and total solutions for hemp farmers and business owners, alike. On its 38-acre property, Paragon Processing houses a 250,000-square-foot facility ― the largest currently in operation in the U.S. Paragon Processing offers a full range of services related to processing, sales, THC remediation, onsite third-party lab testing, storage and post-harvest farm support. Utilizing the most current techniques in extraction and distillation, Paragon Processing develops a variety of full spectrum and THC-free products. For more information, visit https://paragonprocessors.com/.